Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are on the lookout for an experienced Manager within the Health and Social Care sector to take responsibility of a small residential service in Sutton, Surrey, leading a team to support adults with a Learning Disabilities and Autism.
As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the residential service and the staff team, leading a home that enables the people supported to achieve the outcomes of their individual Person Centred Plans and the aims and objectives of the service.
This is a really exciting opportunity to put your own mark on the service and drive it forward in terms of quality and service-delivery.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Lead and direct the teams in person centered planning and support for the people supported, ensuring that tailored support plans are completed, reviewed and continuously developed to meet individual needs, wishes and outcomes.
- Ensure teams actively support and promote the health and well-being of people we support and that current issues or changes in health, behavioral, emotional, psychological or mental health needs are reported to the relevant professionals and support sought if necessary.
- Lead and direct teams to facilitate and empower independence of people we support.
- Take an active role in the development and growth of the Organisation, supporting the business development objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with the Organisational strategic aims and objectives.
- Maintaining a good local market knowledge to ensure that opportunities for the people supported are maximised and that the Organisation is aware of external changes that will affect the service(s) market position.
- Be responsible for quality management and auditing of service delivery, maintaining accurate internal and external quality assurance records and completing any required improvement actions.
- Ensuring effective financial planning and budgetary control for the service, liaising as appropriate with the Operations and Development Manager and the Finance Department.
- Level 5 Social Care qualification or willingness to complete the qualification within a designated time frame.
- Good knowledge and practical implementation of CQC regulations.
- Experience of working at a supervisory level in care/support setting within the last 3 years.
- Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Excellent level of people management skills.
- Management skills to main the service to a high standard.
- Ability to travel independently to various locations across the organization for training, meetings, cover etc. which may involve overnight stays.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office particularly word, excel, outlook and the internet.
- Excellent level of organisation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate clear communication skills both verbal and written.
- Full Driving License, use of car, with business use.
- Must be flexible and able to carry out on call duties for other local services
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Michael White at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.