Website Domus Recruitment
An excellent care provider is seeking a Locality Manager for their Learning Disability division to cover the Wakefield and South Yorkshire Region. They are looking for someone with Registered Manager experience to you lead, motivate, manage and grow a team of support managers to enable more people to discover new possibilities in everyday life.
This provider is a national company with a great reputation for specialist residential and community care for adults with complex needs, mental health issues, learning disabilities and substance misuse.
Locality Manager Responsibilities
- As a Locality Manager you will lead and inspire the team in their current provision in ensuring the people they support are able to live extraordinary lives. The support you and your new team will provide is as varied as the challenges the people they support face in their daily lives – with a particular emphasis and expertise on supporting individuals with complex health needs as well as at times challenging behaviour.
- As well as having the ability to meet financial and business targets you will have a track record of supporting and empowering people to live more independently in their community.
- You will play a lead role in the growth and further development of their services within the region.
- You’ll set, maintain, and develop standards as part of their supported living services for adults with learning disabilities.
- As the Locality Manager, your focus will always be on ensuring the delivery of consistently high-quality support, in a challenging, but very rewarding environment.
- In this varied role, you’ll need to ensure quality, compliance and financial viability are your key priorities.
- You will carry out audits and provide leadership support for your team giving coaching and guidance in creating an environment where their people are able to deliver high quality care for the people they support.
Requirements of Locality Manager:
- Experience as a Registered Manager with CQC
- Understanding, working knowledge of differing requirements in supported living registrations
- Working in a Learning Disability environment
- Experience of managing large teams across multiple homes and geographic areas
- Experience of remote auditing, action planning, proven track record of meeting regulatory and contractual compliance
- Leadership skills -coaching, positive challenge of staff conduct, development of individual service design, adaptation of management style.
- You will ideally have a wide range of experience in managing multi-site support teams and be excited by the challenge that this role offers.
- Business development experience – opening and developing new services, positive commissioner relationships, sound working knowledge of applying policy into practice
- Flexibility is essential, you’ll also have a full driving license and access to a car.
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – we’re proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognised qualifications
- 33 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 35 days. Plus the option to buy or sell additional holidays and spread the cost
- An exclusive discounts hub, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Rightsteps Therapy service – free, confidential telephone based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognise colleagues’ inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.