Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are on the lookout for a highly experienced multi-site manager within the Health and Social Care to join one of Scotland leading Health and Social Care providers as a Locality Manager in Richmond. The Locality Manager is a new role, which will support exciting innovations and service developments across the group’s services for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health needs.
As the Locality Manager, you will be instrumental in influencing and informing their future management and leadership approach, working collaboratively with the Head of Service to deliver projects of positive change and future planning for the services within your locality.
Key Responsibilities of a Locality Manager:
- Lead and direct the teams in person centered planning and support for the people we support, ensuring that tailored support plans are completed, reviewed and continuously developed to meet individual needs, wishes and outcomes.
- Ensure teams actively support and promote the health and well-being of people we support and that current issues or changes in health, behavioral, emotional, psychological or mental health needs are reported to the relevant professionals and support sought if necessary.
- Lead and direct teams to facilitate and empower independence of people we support.
- Take an active role in the development and growth of the Organisation, supporting the business development objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with the Organisational strategic aims and objectives.
- Maintaining a good local market knowledge to ensure that opportunities for the people supported are maximized and that the Organisation is aware of external changes that will affect the service(s) market position.
Key requirements a Locality Manager must have:
- SVQ 3 or 4 and PDA in Leadership and Management
- Be able to build/develop positive long-lasting relationship with residents and staff
- Experience of managing a team of social care professionals
- Passionate about delivering a high level of support
- Member of PVG Scheme & SSSC Registration
- Flexible working arrangements and family-friendly policies
- Generous annual leave entitlement (pro-rata) – 36 days (including public holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Training and Development – we support social care qualifications via our onsite SVQ centre
- Life insurance benefit
- Perkbox scheme/staff discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in the above Locality Manager vacancy, please call Cameron at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.