Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are on the lookout for an experienced Health and Social Care professional to join a national charity as a Locality Manager in West Sussex, supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs.
As the Locality Manager, will be responsible for effectively leading staff, alongside your Deputy Managers, to ensure that your clients with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs receive high quality, outcome focused, support and properties are effectively managed.
You will manage a range of services in West Sussex offering Supported Living accommodation along with Homelessness services. The services are located in Shoreham, Lancing, Bognor Regis and Worthing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Locality Manager, looking for a new challenge, or a highly experienced Deputy Manager looking for that next stage of progression!
Key Responsibilities of a Locality Manager:
- Effectively managing the delivery, development and implementation of a quality service that meets customer, organisational and financial needs
- Ensuring all service users receive focused and timely support which enables wellbeing and progression towards identified goals
- Developing positive and close working relationships with other statutory and non-statutory services
- Ensuring all aspects of compliance are met
- Building management
- Establishing positive internal communication networks, calling on the support of other departments as and when appropriate
- Managing all services within budget, maximising income
- Flexibility around working hours is expected in accordance with the needs of the service
- Travel is a requirement of the role, therefore a full valid driving licence is essential
Key requirements a Locality Manager must have:
- Previous experience working with clients who have experienced trauma, mental health issues or have been in the care system
- Proven management skills, as you will be managing a number services across West Sussex
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with statutory partner agencies
- Strong risk management skills
- Good support planning skills
- Ability to remain calm and positive
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and respond to internal and external deadlines
- A pension scheme with employer contributions
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service (plus public holidays)
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
If you are interested in the above Locality Manager vacancy, please call Michael at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.