Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Locality Manager for one of my clients’ services in Barnet, you will be responsible for taking over an established service to cover a period of Maternity Leave. Your locality will be comprised of Supported Living service providing support to Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism or PMLD in a beautiful, newly refurbished home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful charity whose dedicated and highly skilled teams work not only with the people we support but also their families to ensure that they are involved in decisions about their son/daughter or brother/sister and can play an active role in deciding how the services are run. My client offers both residential accommodation and supported living, and can provide outreach support to those who live in their own homes.
Key Responsibilities of a Locality Manager:
- Day to day responsibility for the running of designated services for Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism or PMLD.
- To manage the service/s in line with my clients Vision, Mission and Values whilst ensuring compliance with current Regulatory and Statutory duties.
- Working in partnership with the Operations Manager / Registered Manager and the Head of Services, you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service ensuring each individual service user’s needs, and the organisational priorities are met within available resources.
- QCF level 5 or relevant equivalent (NVQ level 4)
- Relevant proven experience of working in the delivery of Care and Support to Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and PMLD (minimum 5 years) with supervisory responsibilities (2 years)
- Experience of leading, coaching and developing a staff team.
- Person centred planning, care and support planning and risk assessment
- Good IT systems including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.