Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are excited to be recruiting a Locality Manager on behalf of a national provider who specialises in providing support to Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex needs. You will be responsible for supporting adults across several supported living services across Hertfordshire and you will take on the CQC Registration.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be taking responsibility for the day to day running of their supported living services and ensuring a high-quality service for those you support alongside delivering inspirational leadership to a large staff team. You will also be working closely with the Director and Quality team of these high-profile services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced manager within the Health and Social Care sector, looking for that next stage of progression!
Key Responsibilities of a Locality Manager – Supported Living:
- Ensure person-centred care plans and health action plans are regularly reviewed and implemented
- Ensure the health and wellbeing of the people we support in line with CQC Guidelines
- Deliver effective risk assessments and emergency plans to ensure the people we support are safe
- Make sure your staff team are appropriately trained and motivated to provide high quality support
Key requirements a Locality Manager – Supported Living must have:
- You will have experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations
- Experience of managing a team, setting objectives and ensuring goals are met
- Previous multi-site management experience across services for adults with Learning Disabilities
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to deal with staffing on all levels
- Driving License and car
- Holds or willing to work towards NVQ 5
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager – Supported Living vacancy, please apply or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.