Website Domus Recruitment
We have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Locum Consultant Respiratory at a leading hospital in southwest England.
Key Responsibilities of a Locum Consultant Respiratory:
- Together with the other Consultants, to provide a high quality service for Respiratory Medicine. This includes all aspects of treatment and relevant management duties for the proper functioning of the department.
- Shared responsibility with the other consultant colleagues for providing 24 hours, 7 days a week cover for the Unit on a rota basis. Responsible also for covering colleagues periods of annual leave and short-term sickness.
- Provide clinical supervision of junior medical staff as a shared responsibility with other consultant colleagues.
- Responsible for carrying out teaching, examination and accreditation duties as required and contributing to CPD and clinical governance initiatives.
- Responsible for outpatient clinic commitments in peripheral hospitals as agreed with the Divisional management team.
Locum Consultant Respiratory Requirements:
- Full GMC Registration
- Enhanced DBS clearance
- Valid right to work in the UK
- 6-12 months of NHS experience
- Two references from your current employer
- Fantastic pay rates
- Weekly payroll
- Exclusive roles
- Designated consultant to manage all your bookings and queries.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Vikas Vijayan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.