Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are currently working with a wonderful NHS Trust that is looking to appoint a number of Locum General Nurses in the Slough area to help support their existing staff team. The Trust have opportunities for all General Nurses, who are interested in both long term block bookings and/or ad-hoc shifts, across a number of different clinical specialisms.
General Nurses who are interested in discussing these opportunities must
- Be RGN qualified with a valid NMC registration and PIN number
- Have worked ideally at least 6 months in the NHS within the last 2 years
- Ideally have an up to date Enhanced DBS (preferably on the DBS Update Service)
Hourly Rate: £21 – £33
Benefits of working with Domus:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fast Track registration process
- Supportive compliance team dedicated to assisting you through the process
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £200
- Your own personal Recruitment consultant dedicated to working with you.
If you are interested in the above Registered General Nurse vacancy, please call Emma at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.