Website Domus Recruitment
Here at Domus I’m currently recruiting for an experienced or graduate midwives, this is a temp role for 3 months rota plan either days or nights or a mix of both, which will be reviewed to be extended beyond this date, the role will be based in various Trusts around Lancashire.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking and recoding a comprehensive nursing assessment and planning, whilst delivering and evaluating high standards of care to a diverse group of patients.
Please note this Vacancy is for Immediate Start
You will need to have:
- A current valid NMC Registration
- A recognised nursing qualification
- At least 6 months post-qualifying experience within the NHS
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Ability to provide at least two clinical references
- Have up to date training and certification in CTG/ Neonatal Resus
For all your hard work and dedication, we offer the following benefits:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Paid Weekly
- Supportive UK based on-call Team
- Refer a Friend bonus (terms apply)
- No financial penalties for shift cancellations or errors on time sheets
Hourly Rate – £28 – £40 per hour depending on Days/weekends
If you think you meet all the criteria above and want to work for a friendly and well respected agency, where you are appreciated and valued as a colleague – not a number – please get in touch today.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply or for more information, contact Kelly at Domus Recruitment.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.