Website Domus Recruitment
Nursing Home Manager position in the Maidstone area -The role will entail managing a medium sized home located in the Maidstone area.
Key Responsibilities of a Nursing Home Manager:
- Supporting and managing a medium sized home.
- Improve the quality of services by taking overall responsibility for the site.
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Recognise and assess individual needs involving relevant professional agencies and relatives where needed, to formulate personalised care plans for each individual.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To take a clinical supporting role within the home to exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality, and performance.
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse
- Previous successful Nursing home management and supervisory experience.
- Clinical skills
- Strong leadership
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- A high-quality working environment.
- Family run business.
- Standard pension.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Comprehensive training and induction.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.