I am seeking a Registered Home Manager to manage a 45 bedded Nursing Home; a Nurse qualification is desirable.
Key Responsibilities of a Care Home Manager:
- Overall running of the care home
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
Care Home Manager Requirements:
- Experience leading within a Care Home setting either as a strong Deputy or Home Manager
- Experience working with the Elderly
- Nursing Pin is essential
- Turnaround experience is desirable
- A high-quality work environment
- Excellent support system
- Amazing bonus structure
- Full funded training and development
- Opportunity to undertake further learning
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddiq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.