Website Domus Recruitment
I am currently seeking a Nurse Qualified Registered Manager on behalf of one of the biggest national care providers in the UK.
This is a wonderful modern and homely medium sized home in Bourne:
Key Responsibilities of a Nursing Home Manager:
- Overall day to day running of the care home.
- Ensuring the highest standard of care.
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals regarding care.
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to.
- Opportunities to grow occupancy and build your team
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries.
- Promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- RGN/RMN qualified
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent decision making and organisational skills
- A clear understanding of CQC audits (Turn around experience would be desirable)
- Salary £69,000
- 33 days holiday
- Ongoing training, mentoring, progression opportunities and a solid induction programme
- Progression and training within the company is encouraged
- Cashback rewards and online benefits
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Cara Peeney at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £300 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month