Website Domus Recruitment
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a specialist rehabilitation and recovery care provider based in Luton, for an Occupational Therapist. They specialise in adult mental health and provide therapeutic lead care of the highest standard – which is reflected in their CQC report.
As the Occupational Therapist you will work as a member of the Multi-Disciplinary Team and play a key role in the recovery of their patients. The post will involve delivery of OT provision, focusing on functional daily living skills and specific mental health and risk issues.
Occupational Therapist – Key Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment and evaluation of the allocated clinical caseload and in compliance with the care programme approach.
- Work in collaboration with other members of the multidisciplinary team to provide a coordinated care package.
- Report on patients’ progress in Occupational Therapy.
- To assess individual patients, establish aims and objectives, and plan their Occupational Therapy treatment programme in consultation with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Actively participate and coordinate in reviews of the timetable, advising about clinical needs of the clients
- Regularly communicate information to other members of the team and the patients family.
Occupational Therapist – Key Requirements:
- You will need to be a qualified, HCPC registered, Occupational Therapist.
- Ideally experience of working in a mental health and challenging behaviours.
- Adaptable and creative to meet their needs, and have the skills and ability to work with people that may be difficult to engage and with challenging behaviour patterns.
If you are interested in the above Forensic Psychologist, then please give Isabella at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.