Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf an exceptional, fast growing domiciliary care provider covering 15,000 hours of care around the Northwest. You will be reporting in to the COO who will mentor you to learn what it takes to grow a successful homecare company.
- To line manage 6-8 Registered Managers around Greater Manchester and occasional travel to Derby
- Dealing with the transition from paper to Electronic Based
- Improve quality and compliance of company
- Arranging meetings with Registered Managers
- Assisting in recruitment strategies
- Reporting to COO
- CQC and Compliance leading inspections
- Must have Minimum Level 5 NVQ
- Domiciliary Care experience
- Working with Local Authorities
- Budgets, Leadership, and Communication
- Huge support from Directors
- Flexible Working
- Working from Home
- Opportunity to develop skills and further progress in company
- Solid organisation and position as company holds no debt
- High retention rate within the company
- Family run established for 25 years
You MUST have a proven track record in growth and understanding of Compliance. This does not need to be within the health and social care but would be beneficial.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Patonat Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
aKey Words: Domiciliary care, Domiciliary Manager, Compliance Manager, Care, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Area Manager, Operations Manager