Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for an Operations Director to support 10-20 Homes across Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Somerset, and Worcestershire. You must have Operations experience and be an ambitious individual who wants to develop their career into a more senior role in the near future.
All homes are rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ with CQC, these homes have great occupancy and good staffing levels. This group is looking to expand and grow the business as well as improving each service.
Key Responsibilities of an Operations Director:
- Improve the quality of services by taking overall responsibility for site leadership where service is currently without permanent management.
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Provide defined operational support and management to existing site leadership where additional support may be required.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To manage the budget of the home and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality, and performance.
Operations Director requirements:
- Experience working within the same role in the healthcare sector..
- Strong understanding of care home regulations and requirements
- Strong financial acumen and budget management skills, including experience creating and managing budgets for care homes.
- Commitment to providing high-quality care for residents and promoting the values of innovation, community, and wellness.
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently across the country as needed.
- Expanding business
- Great reputation and organisation
- Competitive package
- Career progression opportunity available for the successful candidate
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Charlotte Lord at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.