Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for an Operations Manager to manage a portfolio of 5/6 care homes for the elderly within Buckinghamshire.
Key Responsibilities of an Operations Manager:
- Provide support to the group’s managers and nursing and care teams in terms of all aspects of compliance.
- Provide clinical support to the group’s managers and nurse teams in terms of new areas of development and compliance.
- Lead on safeguarding regulation management
- Responsible for developing all aspects of governance management alongside the head of operations
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Provide defined operational support and management to existing site leadership where additional support may be required.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To manage the budget of the home and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality and performance.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Previous successful care home management and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within a social care environment
- Experience of working at times “away” from home.
- A high-quality work environment
- The chance to work for a charitable trust
- Continuous professional and personal development
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Charlotte Lord at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.