Website Domus Recruitment
Operations Manager position in the Gosport area -The role will entail managing six homes in the area.
Key Responsibilities of an Operations Manager:
- Supporting and managing six homes.
- Improve the quality of services by taking overall responsibility for the sites.
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Provide defined operational support and management to existing site leadership where additional support may be required.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To take a clinical supporting role within the home to exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality, and performance.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse
- Previous successful operational or area management and supervisory experience.
- Clinical skills
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- Eye for quality.
- A high-quality working environment working with a company of over 20 years’ experience.
- 30 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Comprehensive training
- Standard pension
- Supportive management scheme.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.