Website Domus Recruitment
We are on the hunt for an experience manager to take over the operations of the day to day running of a domiciliary care agency in Cramlington. The company is focused on delivering high quality and ensuring their staff are treated right.
- Oversee the operations of service with around 1000 hours of care
- Responsible for the efficient delivery of excellent service in care delivery operations whilst looking to grow the business further
- Achieve and maintain high quality service to comply with all legislative requirements from local authority
- Take responsibility for minimizing and managing risk and ensure risk management issues are identified and handled appropriately
- Play a lead role in investigation procedures in respect of employee and care issues and always ensure full compliance with any health and safety regulations
- Achieved a minimum of NVQ level 3
- Have experience within social care
- Must have experience of Strategic Planning
- Worked with CQC
- Good people person who can lead a team
- Track record of providing excellent care
- Ability to grow a service
- No on call for the operations manager
- Increased salary per hours raised
- Support network from directors
- Negotiable bonus
- 33 days annual
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!