Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager to join an ambitious and growing care provider that works across the South of England, delivering and developing support for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Physical Disabilities and complex needs. This role will involve providing inspirational leadership to the Registered Managers based across London, Hertfordshire, Essex and Kent ensuring the effective management of their Residential Services.
You will be a dynamic, professionally qualified manager, with a demonstrable understanding of the Health and Social Care sector. You will have a recent track record of success in managing Residential services for adults with Learning Disabilities and delivering ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ outcomes with CQC.
As a senior member of the Operations team, you will also be involved in the development of projects and collaborative working with service commissioners. You will be instrumental in the exciting growth and development plans working hand in hand with a fantastic Senior Leadership team.
Key Responsibilities of an Operations Manager:
- Leading the region’s Registered Management Team to plan, develop and implement a strategy forming the contribution to delivering the organization strategy and meeting agreed organisational plans within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships – seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships and identify business development opportunities and networks.
- Take accountability for the region – driving compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Enhance the profitability of the business – set challenging business plans and budgets and manage performance against these. Ensure revenues are generated and costs are controlled.
- Take on an active leadership role – a visible leader in the business, driving change and promoting innovation.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety, sustainability, quality and other statutory requirements.
- To support ensuring a homely & safe environment that meets service user’s individual needs and integration with the local community.
- Experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism within Residential or Supported Living settings.
- 5 + years multi-site management or operational manager level experience within the Health and Social Care sector.
- Be a dynamic, flexible and inspirational leader.
- A history of ensuring the highest level or quality and compliance in services under your leadership with a proven history of delivering ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ outcomes with CQC
- Be able to travel independently across the region to meet the needs of the business.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.