Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Peripatetic Manager to support a variety of care home services across the Dorset region.
Key Responsibilities of a Peripatetic Manager:
- The Peripatetic Manager will be expected to manage the homes where there is a Manager / Deputy Manager absence due to a vacancy, leave or sickness.
- Support the operation of the service, to maintain and improve performance in all areas of business and quality of care.
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To manage the budget of the home and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality and performance.
Peripatetic Manager Requirements:
- Previous successful home management and supervisory experience.
- Previous experience working within a social care environment
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to improve services, quality, and performance.
- A high-quality work environment
- Support with training and NVQ levels.
- An excellent salary of up to £60,000, depending on experience.
- A competitive pension.
- Fantastic ongoing training opportunities.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing a range of free and confidential services and advice for you and your family.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Free onsite parking.
- A refer a friend bonus.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Opportunity to undertake further learning.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.