Website Domus Recruitment
Currently recruiting for a Practise Lead Manager to join a well structured organisation that does not micro manage and focuses on the development of staff in order to offer the best support for the users currently living in their supported living service.
My client is always looking for new ideas to expand the organisation with the view of being able to support more users in months and years to come. For that reason the CEO will always give you the opportunity to put any ideas forward.
There are currently 5 residents living in the Doncaster service with 1 void needing to be filled.
The role would best suit:
- Anyone with Supported Living Experience
- Anyone who is currently in a Deputy Manager post or an experienced lead support worker
- Anyone who can implement change, work as part of a team or on your own.
- NVQ LEVEL 3 OR LEVEL 2 with good experience and an understanding that you will need to work towards your level three.
- L/D EXPERIENCE
General Duties Include:
- Being responsible for staffing in the service
- Rota planning in line with commissioned hours / local authorities
- Responsible for ensuring the support worker’s are at a minimum of 90% with statutory training
- Arranging and attending House meetings, staff meetings and key worker meetings
- To ensure that the support workers have completed their daily weekly and monthly task, hand safety checks
- Up date the internal recording system to ensure events have been updated if any accidents have taken place
- Ensuring health action plans are up to date.
- Work closely with the Service Engagement Manager to fill voids and conduct interviews
- Induction Support for Support Workers
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to be put forward for shortlisting please email your most recent CV to Ryan Wood at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.