Website Domus Recruitment
Part-time or full-time applicants welcome
I am looking to recruit a Psychotherapist on behalf of an excellent and very exciting company! Ideally they are looking for a Psychotherapist who has experience working with adults who have severe and enduring mental health needs or are experienced within the area of substance misuse.
This are fairly new to the UK market, however they are doing ground breaking work her within the mental health sector and are truly changing the way we view and treat mental health needs! If you are looking to be part of something different, be part of a dynamic team and work for a company that think outside of the box – look no further!
Key Responsibilities of a Psychotherapist:
- Work closely with clients to help them through their recovery pathway.
- Attend weekly MDT meetings.
- Deliver CBT to their clients.
- Work collaboratively with all staff members to get the best outcome for all.
- Report into the Service Director.
- BACP Registered
- Experienced working with adults of a working age with mental health needs
- CBT trained.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Isabella at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.