Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are seeking to recruit a Quality and Clinical Governance Lead on behalf of an excellent charity based in Leeds. They provide palliative care of the highest standard and support their friends and families. This is an excellent opportunity to work with this outstanding charity and really make a difference to those in and around the local community.
You will be responsible for driving a culture of quality improvement across the Hospice teams. You will provide clinical leadership to ensure the clinical teams meet relevant care, environments and health and safety standards. You will report into the Head of clinical services and deputise for them in their absence.
Key Responsibilities of a Quality and Clinical Governance Lead:
- Drives a culture of continuous quality improvement demonstrated within a quality improvement plan and reported locally into the Quality Improvement Group and centrally into the Integrated Quality Performance report.
- The post holder will provide clinical leadership within the Hospice to ensure clinical services meet relevant Care Standards Act, Environmental Standards and Health and Safety requirements incorporating best practice and service guidelines.
- To provide clinical expertise to the inpatient and community services, supporting clinical governance, quality assurance, audit and quality improvement.
- Provide support for Quality Improvement, facilitating learning and improvement based on evidence via incidents, complaints, audits, service user feedback etc.
- Provide expertise relating to clinical workflow and processes to implement the National Palliative Strategy
- Support all services to meet clinical governance and quality standards by working closely with the clinical quality team
- To produce high quality written reports as required, interpreting complex information
- Establish, promote and maintain effective working relationships with central teams
Requirements of a Quality and Clinical Governance Lead:
- Registered Nurse with current holding effect NMC registration and educated to degree level or equivalent
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Relevant management qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Recognised teaching / assessing qualification (desirable)
- Company pension scheme
- Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
- Staff discount of 10% on new goods online
- Cash referral bonus scheme of up to £1000
- Free parking
- Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
- Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Isabella Howley at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.