Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Quality Director within the domiciliary care sector. They can consider a candidate from different sectors within care.
The role of Quality Director – Domiciliary Care:
- To support the branches with CQC compliance
- To liaise directly with the Registered Managers and senior leadership team
- Using various audit tools, establish level of compliance of the branches
- Complete various client facing tasks, office visits and file reviews
- Ensure issues are highlighted and appropriately escalated to allow resolution in a timely manner
- Build relationships and engage with key stakeholders
- To identify areas of improvement, write up improvements plans and communicate them effectively
- Managing the rest of the quality team
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth while maintaining quality
- Support with restructuring, business strategy and crisis intervention
This role is a hybrid role.
Required competencies of Quality Director – Domiciliary Care:
- Have a good understanding of current CQC regulations along with other overarching governing bodies relevant to the Care Industry
- Have a clear vision of how to support Branches to achieve “Outstanding” CQC results
- Ability to follow through and monitor Improvement plan progress
- Have good IT skills, proficient with Word and familiar with excel although not essential.
- Good communicator, positive attitude
- 33 days annual leave
- 25% bonus scheme
- Managing a well-established team
- Rapidly growing organisation
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!