Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a nationwide, reputable domiciliary care provider that requires a Quality Manager to provide support to offices within their South-West region.
This Client delivers bespoke homecare internationally and has over 100 offices in England. The client is an established company that offers support to the elderly and disabled in their own homes. They offer personal care and assist with medication. They also offer domestic assistance and social care. They really do look after their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression, annual salary reviews.
The role of Quality Manager:
- To support new franchisees with CQC compliance
- To liaise directly with the Franchisees within your remit
- Monitor whether Franchisee is adhering Franchise Agreement or is in breach
- Using various audit tools, establish level of compliance of franchise offices
- Complete various client facing tasks, office visits and file reviews
- Preparation of relevant management information in order that Senior Management at Head office can appropriately identify risks to the franchise businesses
- Ensure issues are highlighted and appropriately escalated to allow resolution in a timely manner
- Build relationships and engage with key stakeholders
- To identify areas of improvement, write up improvements plans and communicate them effectively
- Conducting spot tests in risk areas
- Investigating and responding to complaints
- Be prepared to travel to franchisee’s business premises on a regular basis, as required
- To influence and guide franchisees to build their business ensuring
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Support with restructuring, business strategy and crisis intervention
- Approve business premises and selection of Care Manager
Required competencies of Quality Manager:
- Experience within a Quality position within a care provider is highly desirable, specifically if it was a franchise
- Have a detailed understanding of current CQC regulations along with other overarching governing bodies relevant to the Care Industry
- Have a clear vision of how to support Branches to achieve “Outstanding” CQC results
- Ability to follow through and monitor Improvement plan progress
- Have good IT skills, proficient with Word and familiar with excel although not essential.
- Good communicator, positive attitude
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!