Website Domus Recruitment
We have a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and commercially focused leader to join our client at a significant point in our journey. This role follows a reorganisation of our regional operations, enabling us to provide greater attention to developing our residential and supported housing services and increasing self-funded clients as part of our 5-year strategy.
The role is responsible for the operational management of all service provision across a designated Region including residential & extra care schemes, with a strong emphasis upon business development. Ensuring that all the services within the region are effectively managed and achieve or exceed contractual and organisational requirements, which are in line with our client’s, vision, values and strategic plan.
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Head of Operations:
- You will lead, motivate and develop regional services and teams in achieving excellent customer service ensuring meeting targets for operations, finance, people and quality.
- You will build and maintain excellent strategic relationships with Commissioners, and lead on achieving growth targets whilst continuing to develop existing business
- You will also hold a CQC Registered Manager registration for Supported Housing services/ other non-core services as required.
- Work directly with commissioners and service managers to ensure the effective delivery of contracts to budget and by taking action to address performance and quality issues.
- Through taking a hands-on approach ensure all services meet high standards of care and quality, whilst achieving income, occupancy and staffing targets.
Regional Head of Operations Requirements:
- We’re seeking to recruit a Regional Head of Operations who is an excellent communicator, with a strong care focus and experienced in delivering quality outcomes as well as being an exemplary leader.
- A level 5 Diploma in Care Leadership & Management or equivalent is essential and the ideal candidate will have regional management experience, a track record of business development, and financial management & commercial acumen.
- You will also have qualities to deliver the values and be able to encourage a values-based culture across the organization.
- Access up to 30% of your wages as you earn
- Pension Schemes min 3% employer contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Death in Service benefit
- Lifestyle discounts through Love 2 shop and Health service discounts
- Holidays 25 days plus bank holidays subject to contract
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.