Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Regional Manager to support 3 care homes in the North of England, all homes are rated “Good” with the CQC. You will have overall responsibility of 78 beds.
You will be joining a family ran group with excellent values and play a key part of the growth of the company
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Manager:
- Improve the quality of services by taking overall responsibility for site leadership where service is currently without permanent management, this will be as the interim Registered Manager or the interim Responsible Individual when and where necessary.
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Provide defined operational support and management to existing site leadership where additional support may be required.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To manage the budget of the home and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality and performance.
Regional Manager Requirements:
- Previous successful Care home management and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within a social care environment
- Experience of working and living at times “away” from home.
- Preferably a registered Nurse or previously held a pin.
- A high-quality work environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Bonus Scheme
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddiq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.