Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Regional Support manager to cover 5 homes and support homes with the overall running of the care homes.
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Manager Support Manager:
- Improve the quality of services by supporting home managers and taking ownership of services is currently without permanent management, this will be as the interim Registered Manager or the interim Responsible Individual when and where necessary.
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Provide defined operational support and management to existing site leadership where additional support may be required.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
Regional Support Manager Requirements:
- Previous successful Nursing home management and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within a social care environment
- Experience of working and living at times “away” from home.
- RGN is essential
- A high-quality work environment
- 30 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Continuous professional and personal development
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddiq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.