Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Registered Manager within domiciliary care with a drive to provide quality care.
The company are a franchise within the domiciliary care sector. They are leading the way with their results with CQC across the UK.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To manage the Carers
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Family run branch
- An opportunity to work closely with the Director
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!