Website Domus Recruitment
My client is a small organisation that are performing really well. They have only been established for four years now.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector
- Work closely with the local authorities
- Heavily involved in the recruitment of the business
- To assist with the steady growth of the branch
- Bring positivity to the office and the rest of the team
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager would be beneficial
- Any care experience would be transferrable
- A leader rather than a manager
- Great understanding of CQC
- “Good” with CQC
- Family run, open and honest organisation
- Performance related bonuses
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!