Website Domus Recruitment
My client has been established since 2019. They are currently “Good” with CQC and looking to expand.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To manage the Carers, Care Coordinator and Administrator
- To build and maintain on relationships with Essex County Council
- To maintain consistent recruitment
- Identify areas to grow in the live-in care sector
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- A person who genuinely cares about high quality care
- Already has NVQ Level 5
- You must have previous experience as a manager within care
- Live-in care experience would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- “Good” with CQC
- A Director with over a decade experience in care
- Free parking
- Bonuses based on performance
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!