Website Domus Recruitment
You will be Registered Manager of a branch providing 1300 hours of care per week.
The company are a franchise who have been established in the UK for over 25 years. This particular branch is coming up to 20 years in business!
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To line manage the Carers and 5 office staff
- To work closely with staff and understand different cultures
- Take ownership and responsibility of the branch
- A big push on recruitment to keep up with the demand of work
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Experience within domiciliary care
- Great people management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Network within the local area
- Well-known and reputable organisation
- Branch has been established for over 19 years
- Support from Head Office and the office staff
- Family run feel to the service
- Performance related bonuses
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.