Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Manager within domiciliary care. They can be a Registered Branch Manager or a Deputy Manager looking to step up.
The company have been established for 20 years!
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To recruit and manage Carers
- To build the senior staff with Supervisors and Care Coordinators as the branch grows
- Work with local authorities, CCGs and privately funded clients
- Focus on quality and CQC legislation
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Experience as a Registered Manager, Deputy Manager, Field Care Supervisor or Care Coordinator in domiciliary care
- Commercial awareness
- Warm, bubbly and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- A chance to put your own stamp on things
- An opportunity to work closely with the two Directors
- Huge amounts of support especially with recruitment and HR
- Free parking
- Performance related bonuses
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!