Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Manager for a domiciliary care branch in Bexhill.
The company are extremely focused on providing high levels of customer service. They are part of a larger group and have a great reputation.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage the Carers and Care Coordinator
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector
- Build on relationships with local authorities
- Identifying areas to improve customer service
- Remaining focuses on quality and compliance
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Well established branch
- Huge amounts of support especially with recruitment
- Part of a larger group
- Lovely office
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!