Website Domus Recruitment
I am looking for a Registered Manager with experience in domiciliary care previously. My client can consider a Deputy Manager, Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor for this role who is stepping up.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage the Carers and Field Care Supervisor
- To manage 150 hours of care per week
- To specialise in privately funded clients
- Remaining focused on quality and compliance to strive for “Outstanding”
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- A person who genuinely cares about high quality care
- Preferably already has NVQ Level 5
- You must have previous experience in the domiciliary care sector
- Commercial awareness
- CQC knowledge
- Rapidly growing company
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
- Free parking
- 33 days annual leave
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!