Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced individual within domiciliary care. You will be registered to this service that provides 500 hours of care per week.
The company are a well-known, very reputable organisation that are looking to continue to expand.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To line manage the office staff and Carers (6 office staff)
- To be engaged and hands on operationally
- Focusing on the care and quality
- Focusing on compliance within the business
- Work with privately funded clients
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Experience within domiciliary care
- Great people management skills
- Can consider a Deputy Manager stepping up
- Commercial awareness
- Previous experience working to CQC rules and regulations
- Well-known and reputable organisation
- An experienced Director
- Performance related bonuses
- Support from Head Office
- 10 years established
- 6 office staff to support
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.