Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Branch Manager to manage a domiciliary care business from start up.
The company are a franchise within the domiciliary care sector and are one of the fastest growing in the UK. They have won numerous awards already!
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage the Carers
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector only
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Can consider a candidate taking a step up or from residential care/supported living
- Passionate about the delivery of high-quality care
- Attention to detail
- Rapidly growing company
- 3 different bonuses on top of your basic salary
- Fantastic ratings/reviews online
- Award winning company
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!