Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Manager in the Dartford area. You will be the driving force of a new branch in the area.
An extremely reputable company with branches across the country and excellent support network for their Registered Managers.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To build a team of Carers and start the branch
- To specialise in working with privately funded clients
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3, NVQ Level 5 would be preferable
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Ability to grow a service
- Previous track record working within domiciliary care
- Well known and reputable organisation that is growing
- Chance to build something from the beginning
- Company car or £5000 car allowance
- Performance related bonuses
- Support from Head Office
- 5% annual pay increase
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.