Website Domus Recruitment
My client has been established for a long time now and have grown from strength to strength.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage the office staff and the care team
- To focus on growing in the private sector specifically
- To maintain consistent recruitment
- Remaining focused on quality and compliance to strive for “Outstanding”
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- A person who genuinely cares about high quality care
- Already has NVQ Level 5
- You must have previous experience as a Deputy Manager, Care Manager or Registered Manager
- Commercial awareness
- Domiciliary care experience is beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Already established branch
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
- Free parking
- Bonuses based on performance
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!