Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Manager within domiciliary care with a drive to provide quality care.
The company are an independent organisation who are in their very early stages. They need the manager to drive the business forward.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage the Carers
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector and with the local authorities
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Remaining focuses on quality and compliance
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Performance related bonuses
- Huge amounts of support especially with recruitment
- Free parking
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!