Website Domus Recruitment
This role is to manage a small domiciliary care branch that is looking to grow. They specialise in privately funded clients.
The company are a rapidly growing franchise that now have over 10 branches in the UK.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage day to day running of the service
- Managing reporting
- Focusing on compliance
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Work alongside the Owner
- Recruitment of Carers
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in domiciliary care would be ideal
- Can consider a Registered Manager from other sectors in care
- Experience with training
- Attention to detail
- Proven track record of growing a business
- Opportunity to progress
- Growing company
- Performance related bonuses
- Lovely environment to work in
- Free parking
- 33 days annual leave
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.