Website Domus Recruitment
You will be Registered Manager of a branch that is well established in the local area.
The company are the largest domiciliary care providers in the UK with huge progression opportunities and a great support system!
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To line manage the Carers and office staff
- To work closely with staff and understand different cultures
- Take ownership and responsibility of the branch
- A big push on recruitment to keep up with the demand of work
- Work closely with the local authorities
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experience within domiciliary care
- Great people management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Network within the local area
- Well-known and reputable organisation
- Support from Head Office
- Performance based bonuses
- 33 days annual leave
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.