Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Manager within a medium sized domiciliary care branch.
The company are growing and have opened other services recently!
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage the Carers and office team
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector
- To build and maintain on relationships with the local authorities
- Remaining focused on quality and compliance
- Identify other areas of Kent to expand into
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Commercial awareness
- People person
- Established company with years of experience and multiple services
- An opportunity to work closely with the Directors
- Huge amounts of support especially with recruitment
- Free parking
- Performance related bonuses
- Profit share scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!