Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Registered Manager within domiciliary care with a drive to provide quality care. They will cover the branch for 9-months covering a maternity cover.
The company are leading the way when it comes to domiciliary care in the UK. In particular, within the privately funded sector.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To manage the Carers
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Fun environment to work in
- 31 days annual leave
- £4000 bonuses per annum
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
- Progression opportunities to regional roles
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!