Website Domus Recruitment
My client is independent provider of domiciliary care within Chesterfield
- Oversee the day to day running of around 1400 hours of care per week
- Responsible for the efficient delivery of excellent service in care delivery operations whilst looking to grow the business further
- Achieve and maintain high quality service to comply with all legislative requirements from local authority
- Take responsibility for minimizing and managing risk and ensure risk management issues are identified and handled appropriately
- Play a lead role in investigation procedures in respect of employee and care issues and always ensure full compliance with any health and safety regulations
- Achieved a minimum of NVQ level 3
- Have experience within Domiciliary care
- Worked with CQC
- Good people person who can lead a large team
- Leader rather then a manager
- Passionate about care
- Up to £40,000 salary
- No on call
- Fully digital service
- Huge support network from office team
- Full autonomy within role
You MUST have a proven track record in growth and understanding of business development. This does not need to be within the health and social care but would be beneficial.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!