Website Domus Recruitment
I am looking for a Registered Care Manager to oversee the running of a brilliant Domiciliary Care service in the Cardiff area. You will ideally have previous experience managing a service in the Care Sector.
This company have an outstanding reputation for high quality care, you would receive and excellent salary and bonus with 33 days annual leave and will get autonomy to make your own key decisions with this company!
Key Responsibilities of the Registered Manager:
- Ensure quality and consistency is maintained throughout the service
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders
- Manage the provision of care for service users and ensure quality of care is high
- Ensure service remains compliant with CIW
- Effectively manage the team and ensure staff morale remains high
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Manager in a care setting essential, preferably within domiciliary care
- Excellent staff management skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Fantastic knowledge of CIW regulations
- A team player whose goal is to leverage good service
- Level 5 qualification or working towards
- Work within a positive environment with amazing team spirit
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic support network within the company
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent salary and bonuses – OTE £40,000
- 33 Days annual leave
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact/ send your full CV to Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.