Website Domus Recruitment
I am working with a growing Home Care provider who are looking to recruit an experienced Registered Manager to grow their Domiciliary Care service in Lowestoft and the surrounding towns. This position is a predominantly remote working post.
- £35,000-£40,000 based on experience.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Bonus scheme based on growing the service.
- On call is shared (2 days/week).
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
- To promote the growth of the service through a multi-channelled approach.
- To be organised and keep accurate records.
- To manage clients and to be responsible for ensuring high standards for their ongoing care.
- To recruit and manage the development and retention of the care staff.
- To create a work atmosphere that promotes a high quality of care and to maintain a culture of performance and excellence.
- To oversee the implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Must have experience as a Registered Manager within a Care environment.
- Must have led a minimum of 1 CQC inspection.
- Must have achieved/be working toward a Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Must have a UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or for more information contact Helena Hunter at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates, we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you. If we successfully secure them a position, we will reward you with £200 – if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered with us, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, why not earn a bit of cash anyway!