Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a passionate and experienced Registered Care Manager to run my clients DCA in Essex. You will be a focused manager with proven experience of delivering a high standard of care for people with mental health, learning disabilities and complex needs. Your service will comprise of an existing 6 supported living services, community outreach and is likely to expand significantly over coming months to include additional mental health services.
Experience of delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ outcomes with CQC, thriving in a fast-paced multi-site role and proven experience of delivering notable growth is vital to being successful in this role. You will possess good working knowledge of health and social care, particularly in relation to supported living and community-based care delivery. You will also have strong people management skills and sound commercial understanding.
You will have specialist care experience and although not absolutely essential a background in specialist mental health services would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a National Provider who are known for delivering high quality services and offering amazing progression and development opportunities to their managers.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered DCA Manager:
- Manage the day to day running of the business, including all relevant line management and ongoing development responsibilities for the Coordination, Recruitment, Training and Administration Team.
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant local stakeholders.
- Complete relevant quarterly quality audits with the support of your team to promote the identification of issues that may lead to service issues which could negatively affect the business.
- Make sure the office maintains accurate and up to date records and reporting systems in accordance CQC requirements and company policy.
- Implement and monitor quality management and improvement systems.
- Manage local tenders and mini-bids as they arise with support from the contracts team, including preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of proposals for customers in conjunction with finance and oversee the setup of all new packages of care from the point of referral.
- Provide leadership, management and support to the DCA team.
Requirements of a DCA Manager:
- 3-5 years managerial experience within a Domiciliary Branch manager or Multi-site Supported Living + Outreach Manager role.
- Proven experience delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ outcomes with CQC
- NVQ L5 in Health and Social Care Leadership & Management
- Experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Complex needs
- Proven experience leading a large multisite team
- Proven experience delivering service growth
- Must be a driver
- Growth Bonus
- Car/Car Allowance
- Blue Light Card
- Fantastic progression opportunity and career development
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.