Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an individual with experience in live-in care or domiciliary care. This is to build a service providing live-in care only.
Key Responsibilities of a Live-In Care Manager:
- To manage the live-in carers
- To work with local authorities and privately funded clients
- To market the service
- Supervisions and spot checks
- Work autonomously
- Working closely with the recruitment team to build the care staff
Live-In Care Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience in live-in, domiciliary care or residential care
- Proven track record of bringing in new clients
- It would be beneficial to have worked with CQC previously and achieved a minimum of “Good”
- A lot of support with recruitment
- Regularly team days out/quarterly do’s
- Pool car available with fuel card
- Performance related bonuses
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.