Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to oversee the running of a fantastic specialist residential service in Northampton. This is a stable, well-run and staffed service which is currently rated ‘GOOD’ in all areas with CQC.
You will be managing a service with Specialist Care needs such as Acquired Brain Injury, substance misuse and behaviours that challenge.
**They are paying £32,000 for the successful candidate. There is also a 10% performance related bonus scheme.**
This role would suit an experienced Registered Manager who is able to hit the ground running; or alternatively a dedicated Deputy or Service Manager who has not yet been registered with CQC.
I am looking to speak to candidates who go above and beyond to ensure their service provides a high level of care, focused on delivering the best outcomes for their service users and meanwhile providing inspirational leadership to their team.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Demonstrate professional leadership and provide ‘hands on’ management support and guidance, managing staff activities and influencing their practices and attitudes.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- You will have extensive management experience (Minimum of 2 years) within Residential services supporting Adults with specialist care needs.
- You will have fantastic experience coaching and mentoring staff
- You will be very passionate about providing the best outcomes for those you support.
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Birthday off
- Annual increase in annual leave
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.